Reporting to the General Manager, the Security Officer will be responsible for managing and controlling all aspects of security at the company level.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans, security programs such as emergency response and crisis management, physical security, information protection, incident management and/or investigation.
- Provide leadership, advice and counsel to all Security staff on security policy and practices.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry trends, current security issues, security technology and update management on risk and threats that could impact company business.
- Perform incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to the management.
- Implement and supervise security training for all security guards and ensure security briefings for other staff and visitors as appropriate
- Identify exposures, recommend and develop corrective plans as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain operational emergency communication systems.
- Maintain liaison with local police station and other relevant local authorities
- Periodically inspect and ensure servicing of firefighting equipment
- Manage and inspect the log of entry and exit of personnel, materials, vehicles etc
- Diploma or Degree in related field with proven experience in managing Security
- Minimum five (5) years experience in security related field. Police or military experience will be a definite advantage.
- Ability to make sound judgment
- Knowledge of security communication equipment. First aid and fire-fighting skills are desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- High levels of integrity and excellent interpersonal skills
Suitably Qualified Candidates should forward their application letters attaching detailed CVs to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by .
(Only those short listed for interview will be contacted)